Become a part of Sky-Frame
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Are you interested in tackling challenges? Do you want to use your skills to contribute to an innovative company with a vision for the future?
Sky-Frame, the leading international sliding window system, represents premium Swiss quality combined with technological and design expertise.
We offer you personalised opportunities to develop your talents, as well as attractive working conditions and a modern workplace.
Haven’t found the right job for you? Send us your CV, and we will reach out to you if a new opportunity opens up that matches your skill set: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karin Guhl, Head of Human Resources
Tel. +41 52 724 94 07
Sky-Frame stands for “a view, not a window.” This means that we provide our valued clients not only with impressively large sliding doors and windows, but also with breathtaking glass facades. This is an exciting opportunity for an Office Assistant for our Culver City, CA office. The high profile work we do means high profile clients requiring an exacting level of customer service at all phases of a project.
• Greet and welcome all visitors and guests.
• Maintain communal office spaces and front reception area.
• Appropriately direct a high volume of incoming phone calls.
• Organize and distribute mail, packages, and other correspondence.
• Serve as primary point of contact for all facility related issues.
• Ensure maintenance and servicing of office equipment and appliances, run office errands.
• In charge of ordering/restocking all office supplies, furniture, equipment, merchandise etc.
• Day to day office management such as handling tasks, emails, faxes etc. while prioritizing efficiently.
• Assist in planning office events, such as holiday events, celebrations; order in-house catering as needed
• Assist with marketing tasks such as preparing promotional materials, catalogs and sending out samples.
• Special project assistance (Marketing/Project Management).
• Liaise between all departments, vendors etc.
• 5+ years of experience working as an office manager in a professional environment.
• Foreign language skills a plus. Company language: German and English
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Professional written and verbal communication abilities.
• Ability to juggle a variety of projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated self-starter and problem-solver with initiative, confidence, and professionalism.
• Ability to work productively within a lively open-office setting.
• Outstanding work ethic and confident/positive attitude.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
• Experience in working in a startup environment, willingness to wear multiple hats.
We prefer candidates who are local and do not have to commute more that 20-30 miles per day. If you are interested in working in a successful team, please contact us by sending your resume and salary history and we will respond to qualified candidates promptly. Sky-Frame is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume via e-mail to: email@example.com
5912 Blackwelder St.
Culver City, CA 90232