Become a part of Sky-Frame
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Are you interested in tackling challenges? Do you want to use your skills to contribute to an innovative company with a vision for the future?
Sky-Frame, the leading international sliding window system, represents premium Swiss quality combined with technological and design expertise.
We offer you personalised opportunities to develop your talents, as well as attractive working conditions and a modern workplace. For an insight into our company, please visit our Instagram account @workingatskyframe.
You can find our job openings here.
Sky-Frame stands for “a view, not a window.” This means that we provide our valued clients not only with impressively large sliding doors and windows, but also with breathtaking glass facades. Our Los Angeles branch is currently looking for a Estimator to join our young team.
• Autonomous preparation of estimates for high end aluminum window and door requirements
• Maintain and track information on all estimates
• Communicate with customers regarding project details and requirements
• Assist sales people with inquires and technical requests
• Clarify technical request with Sky-Frame engineers
• Obtain quotes of add-on products of third suppliers
• Work closely with your direct supervisor on new and existing projects
• One-year prior experience estimating mid-size glazing projects from architectural drawings and specifications, or an Associate’s Degree in an Engineering related program.
• Ability to read, interpret & understand architectural drawings and specifications
• Understanding of glass and metal as well as their applications
• Strong geometry & math skills and ability to understand manufacturers‘ installation instructions
• Strong solution orientation and a high level of attention to detail
• Organized, self-starter with the ability to handle numerous projects, prioritize workload & work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to communicate effectively & conduct oneself professionally with excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Need to have good working knowledge of fabrication and installation in order to have good understanding of customer needs
• Prior estimating experience with window manufacturer or glazing sub-contractor preferred
• Strong knowledge of Excel experience a must, AutoCAD drafting experience is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We prefer candidates who are local and do not have to commute more that 20-30 miles per day.
Please send your resume via e-mail to: email@example.com
5912 Blackwelder St.
Culver City, CA 90232
Haven’t found the right job for you? Send us your CV, and we will reach out to you if a new opportunity opens up that matches your skill set: